zone (plural: zones)
- An area distinguished on the basis of a particular characteristic, use, restriction, etc.
- There is a no-smoking zone that extends 25 feet outside of each entrance.
- (baseball) Short for the strike zone.
- That pitch was low and away, just outside of the zone.
- (sports) A high performance phase or period.
- I just got in a zone late in the game, everything was going in.
- (computing) (Internet) That collection of a domain"s DNS resource records, the domain and it"s subdomains, that are not delegated to another authority.
- (computing) (Apple Talk) A logical group of network devices on AppleTalk.
- (religion) a belt worn by priests in the Greek Orthodox church.
4 letters in word "zone": E N O Z.
No anagrams for zone found in this word list.
Words found within zone: